Northern Michigan water temps and fishing

Anyone know water temps on the northern lakes such as Charlevoix, Walloon, Burt or Mullett? Anyone know how these lakes have been fishing?

2. Member
    If you type into Google " water temp burt lake, mi", for instance, you'll get an answer. And there are two other sites that come up. Lakemonster.com and seatemperature.info come up. Both look accurate to me. But, maybe someone who lives by these lakes can tell us for sure.

3. Member
    High 50's on Burt and Mullett as of Wednesday. Don't see it getting much higher by the weekend. If you like bed fishing you might want to wait another week or so. Not sure what the smaller lakes are reading but the bigger ones are still chilly!

Pm sent

5. Member
    Lakemonster website is showing both lakes at 58. So, seems fairly accurate compared to what glsbass said.

I was on Charlevoix little over a week ago and it was running 59 degrees. Caught majority of my fish shallow. Will post video sometime in the future on Rumble channel. Some smaller lakes were reading 64 degrees. I had morning temperatures hovering near freezing week ago, so that cooled the lakes down a couple degrees.

I've had some PM's sent to me. I reply, but they don't always go through. Anyone needs to contact me, hit bigbass201 gmail.com

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbass201 View Post
    I was on Charlevoix little over a week ago and it was running 59 degrees. Caught majority of my fish shallow. Will post video sometime in the future on Rumble channel. Some smaller lakes were reading 64 degrees. I had morning temperatures hovering near freezing week ago, so that cooled the lakes down a couple degrees.

I've had some PM's sent to me. I reply, but they don't always go through. Anyone needs to contact me, hit bigbass201 gmail.com
    Thanks! Heading up to Walloon at the end of this week.