Thread: Dealer Info

Dealer Info

Anybody have any experience dealing with Lake Gaston Jet Ski Powersports, and Marine? Either buying a boat or getting serviced? I am pricing a boat with them and just curious if anyone has anything to share. Thanks in advance.

no dealings, just live near by...
    not heard any bad chatter... i know one of the front desk employees and she says they have a really good Master Tech in the back now, but i can't personally say i've had any dealings with them...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

3. Member
    Thanks!

4. Member
    I called Tuesday a week ago to inquire about an Xpress he had. Sent me an email same afternoon saying he would be in touch with me on Wed. Four days later no response of any kind, nuttin honey ! I know business is difficult for many boat, auto etc now due to the after effects of shut downs. Phone call doesn't take that long.
    I have an Xpress H20B to sell that he would have gotten on consignment as well. Oh well !

interesting... it is funny though because i had a Chevy dealer do the same thing last week... oh well, probally saved me some $
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

6. Member
    I have been in touch with them about a boat. Response time has been mostly positive - I am ordering a boat ultimately so I am not rushing to pull the trigger just yet.

Was there two weekends ago. They were great and even took me out in a H17 for a ride. Price seemed good. I am looking at some other boats so didn't purchase from them yet. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them. Larry is great.

Like everywhere else prices are going up so I am trying to buy before that happens. Looks like if you purchase now you'll save at least $3000.

Never have done business with them, but like Adam, I live nearby. Have only heard good comments about them.

9. Member
    Thanks for the feedback.