Thread: XRS Ordered

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    have you tried a XS by chance ?
    I thought the only difference was the amount of holes. Is there something else different between the FS and XS?
    Bullet 21XRS 250 pro xs serial#2B775575

2. Member
    have you tried a XS by chance ?
    I have not. I was told the only difference was that the XS has more vent holes but everything else is the same but I don’t know that for sure?
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbass View Post
    I have not. I was told the only difference was that the XS has more vent holes but everything else is the same but I don’t know that for sure?
    After more reading yeah thats the only difference. For some reason i thought the FS had more stern lift.

4. Member
    After more reading yeah thats the only difference. For some reason i thought the FS had more stern lift.
    Thanks for clarifying. Where did you get your Performer props?
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

5. Member
    Performance Propeller-Soddy Daisy TN is where they come from. (I answered before I read again and was asking where he got his…my bad if you already knew that!)
    Wakinvol
    I used to be cool

6. Im wishin I was fishin

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingBanana View Post
    Performance Propeller-Soddy Daisy TN is where they come from. (I answered before I read again and was asking where he got his…my bad if you already knew that!)
    Thanks for the reply. That helps, I was just wondering where I can pick one up.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

8. Member
    They are good folks. I’m sure in the Build Back Better world we are evidently living in shipping may be a tad high but I’m sure they can ship.
    Wakinvol
    I used to be cool

9. Member
    I tried the 30-32-33 BRavo FS. The 30 holeshot good but fell flat on topend. The 32-33 was pretty much the same, slow holeshot, slow accel, ok topend.

The BC performer did everything better still. The performer even handled better.

10. Member
    I have a 2019 XRS 300r 1.60 SM. Mad EFI has been my best prop to date. 29P Mad EFI solo with my fishing load, I do not carry a tackle store, and 1/2 tank of fuel 95mph gps. I ended up with a 28P Mad EFI because it ran a little better tournament loaded but lost about 1mph solo. I also have a 28P Performer BC on order which I hope to have soon.
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D2kstang View Post
    I have a 2019 XRS 300r 1.60 SM. Mad EFI has been my best prop to date. 29P Mad EFI solo with my fishing load, I do not carry a tackle store, and 1/2 tank of fuel 95mph gps. I ended up with a 28P Mad EFI because it ran a little better tournament loaded but lost about 1mph solo. I also have a 28P Performer BC on order which I hope to have soon.
    Let us know how the 28P Performer BC does compared to the Mad EFI.
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

12. Member
    I will, I am excited to run it. I look on my porch everyday for it, lol.
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D2kstang View Post
    I will, I am excited to run it. I look on my porch everyday for it, lol.
    Following. Did you ever get the Performer? If so, how did it run?
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davisx View Post
    New 2023 XRS is ordered. As stated in someone else post it is going to be a long wait. My colors will be solid black, no pins, red mist flake on the top cap. 300R 1:75 Sportmaster - 32 Bravo FS, Ultrex, lithium batteries, but going simple on the electronics - Helix 9 and Helix 7 respectively. Rhino lining on the trailer with Moto Metal 962 wheels. The little bling on the boat will be Livorsi gauges, hoot foot plate, dead petal, red cup holders, red handles, red bezels through out. Also deleted the rod storage system.
    All black / red mist flake and no pins is going to be absolutely killer looking!!! Wish I would of went with that. I don't know that I've ever seen a bullet with no stripes in black, its going to be a bute!!

15. Member
    Can’t wait to see pictures of that bad boy! Solid black, that’s gonna be one bad ass looking bullet!
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

16. Member
    Decals/badging will be black trimmed in red as well. The boat could be here as early as the end of August first of September... LOL, still needing to get my current XRS sold..

Sowenssw.. what are your colors again?

17. Member
    Decals/badging will be black trimmed in red as well. The boat could be here as early as the end of August first of September... LOL, still needing to get my current XRS sold..

Any progress pictures from Tom? He sent me some of mine when it started looking like a boat. Maybe I bugged him so bad that he sent them to shut me up, lol. Would love to see some progress pics of your rig! BTW mine is black and red but not solid black like yours!!!! Yours is going to be badass!
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

18. Member
    Tom stated that the next time he would be able to get some pics is when the boat gets to the finishing shop.. He did send me pics of the boat in the mold..

19. Member

My colors are all smoke, red gel pins, black bottom, red bezels, all black trailer, with black wheels.

20. Member
    Colors sound great!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast