Still a struggle, but starting to play a little better

Been playing a decent amount, mostly in the mid 90's (though I did blow up a round the other day when my hip, back, and knee all hurt..100+) but felt like I was close to getting into the 80's for the first time this year. Managed to shoot a bad 88 tonight. Had a 43 on the front, which is tougher, and a 45 on the back tonight. The back I was frustrated because a best ball buddy match jump in front of us at the turn and wouldn't let us play thru. I hate waiting on every tee box, and every fairway to play my next shot.

Still was nice getting into the 80's, now if I can get to about 85 I'll feel like I'm playing good for me. Hit all but 2 fairways tonight with the driver, and was only about 3 feet off on the ones I missed. Have worked on my driver swing, and almost back to the distance I was getting 2 years ago. I'm usually good with the driver on hitting fairways, but was 20 yards short. Last two rounds I've gotten that 20 yards back.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

2. Member
    Sounds like you are making progress towards your goal. Keep it up and have fun.
    Playing more will certainly help.