RANGER CENTER JACK ISSUE

I have a 2019 Ranger 518L with a single axle trailer. My issue is I need to maneuver the trailer in my garage about 5 feet. Problem is the jack wheel does not want to rotate and I wind up trying to slide the trailer jack wheel the opposite way it should work. I have oiled the area where it turns above the wheel and I replaced the wheel and still no luck. Any advice will be greatly appreciated TIA.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    If the wheel doesn’t want to rotate, it probably has too much down force on it. One thing that often helps is to lower the jack as much as you conveniently can. This reduces the tendency for the jack to get into a bind by tilting sideways and might allow the wheel to rotate as needed.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Thanks, I have tried with the jack up half way and almost all the way down hoping the wheel would rotate with no success. This morning before I went out with boat I sprayed WD 40 where the wheel rotates and when I got home and unhooked the wheel would not rotate when trying to move trailer.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

4. Member
    I jacked up the front of the trailer so the wheel is spinning free and it spins but it is very difficult to rotate and in one area it almost freezes there. Is there a fix or would I be better off replacing it with a good Fulton side mount jack?
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10