#FRB

Never tugging the limp string again...

So what did y'all think I meant?

I listened to some of y'all and bought the 40v Ryobi weed eater with the carbon fiber shaft. It gets the job done with less fatigue and WAY BETTER throttle control around chain link to keep from wasting so much line on it. My gas Ryobi still runs fine after 3 years of HARD use and will continue to use it with the brush cutter because I get pretty ignorant with that thing but hopefully the 40v will run the pole saw attachment. When the gas unit blows up/forces me to throw it across the field out of anger I'll be hard pressed to go back to gas.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

2. Member
    When gas gets to $50.00 a gallon you'll be glad you got that battery unit. Things just keep getting better all the time don't they?

3. Member
    I have a 22yo Ryobi 32cc gasser that still runs but also purchased the 40V Ryobi trimmer last year and havent had the need to bother with the gasser.

I love my 40V Ryobi carbon shaft trimmer. It puts a smile on my face every time I get it out and squeeze the trigger.

I've had a Kobalt 40 volt trimmer and blower for a few years, it does the job and am very pleased with it. And love not messing with gas

6. Member
    I bought a Ryobi self propelled 40v 21" electric Lawn mower and love it! I have about 1/2 acre or so to mow and can get through it with two batteries. It's quiet and relaxing. I used to mow it with a zero turn but like the Ryobi much better. Electric is the way to go in lawn equipment.

My trimmer and blower is Craftsman though.

7. Member
    I have the 40v kobalt stuff. Very nice.