Motorguide tour pro pedal feel

Tour pro 24v 82lb. My pedal is way easier to turn and twitchy/sensitive when turning right. Turning left is pretty smooth. Have tried tension adjustments and i have ensure no cables are twisted. Anybody else have same issues?
    Pedal calibrations dont really seem to help either

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtipton91 View Post
    Tour pro 24v 82lb. My pedal is way easier to turn and twitchy/sensitive when turning right. Turning left is pretty smooth. Have tried tension adjustments and i have ensure no cables are twisted. Anybody else have same issues?
    Pedal calibrations dont really seem to help either
    There is an adjustment to make it smooth. Not in the shop today, but will be tomorrow. I will check to get you there, but you can call motor guide and the thech should be able to walk you through it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradrodfish View Post
    There is an adjustment to make it smooth. Not in the shop today, but will be tomorrow. I will check to get you there, but you can call motor guide and the thech should be able to walk you through it.
    Please let me know what you find out. Would appreciate it. Thank you.

4. Member

5. Member
    I had not seen that, but have tried allthe pedal calibrations and screw tension adjustments without much luck. Seems to work decent if i back the screw way out and put a ton of play in the pedal. Less jerkyness in the pedal movement but still way too easy to turn toe down vs turning heel down

6. Member
    The tension on the steering cables should be to the point that there is roughly 1/8 to 5/16 travel in the foot pedal before the motor actually starts to turn.