Pole mount for Active target

Wanting 12volt pole mt for Active Target what do you recommend?

2. Member
    I recently ordered a Livescanner. Haven’t received it yet, but I’m excited for it. Also I think the Rite Hites are pretty popular.

3. Member
    I've had my Active Target on a Live scanner for over a year. Love it and they have great customer service.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rgd8926 View Post
    I recently ordered a Livescanner. Haven’t received it yet, but I’m excited for it. Also I think the Rite Hites are pretty popular.
    Which one did you order? The True Scan is apparently not available for up to 3 months. The "Pro" version doesn't have the sweeping "true scan" that I really want. It also doesn't have the dial to speed up or slow down the scan.

I can't make up my mind which one I want. Its between the Rite Hite and the Live Scanner.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

5. Member
    I ordered the Pro model. I think for my style of fishing I’ll be fine with just the pro model. The Pros are supposedly 2 weeks out. I ordered mine 9 days ago. I hope their timeline is accurate.

Take a look at the All Scan system from All Aboard Marine. Gives you everything you need to get the most out of
    your live sonar investment.