Fished Mr Wood's backyard Sunday...

Let's see if you can tell where this gal (close to #6) was hiding, from the map? Best 5 17#+. Water temps from 67 to 74. Only other fisherman was a feller with a flyrod. Couldn't even get a look with a reaction bait, Brush Hog Jr FTW.

2. Member
    Well you did better than me. I caught some fish but nothing over 3. Did catch a few on the glide bait though, was hoping for a pig. Friday night temp was 63 when I put in the boat. Saturday was like a floating kayak armada out there. Spent most of my weekend taking kids out fishing or trying to dial in my livescope and fooling with settings.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wood View Post
    Saturday was like a floating kayak armada out there.
    Same deal on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by A Wood View Post
    .. or trying to dial in my livescope and fooling with settings.
    If you figure it out, I'll serve up the suds of your choice for a short lesson:)

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    Same deal on Sunday

If you figure it out, I'll serve up the suds of your choice for a short lesson:)
    I kind of have it dialed in, just am having a hard time seeing my bait at a distance. Used it ice fishing all winter and was amazing, but I was stationary fishing in 12ft and looking 25 ft around me. When I actually figure it out I will definitely give free lessons for ...