Carbon 9 depth readings and trails?

1. So after putting a new Carbon 9 to replace my HDS 7 at console my 2d shot through hull depth reading was acting up. So I put a new transducer because I think i had damaged the connection to the unit.
    So I replaced the transducer but still no luck on depth number readings.
    I have the right transducer selected under installation. On another note, when I switch to sonar only page from sonar/ chart page the depth readings was showing until I messed up and edit the overlay my accident so now it just shows blank lines.
    2. How do you keep your trails to show all the time? I had it set to record at every 10 seconds with a red trail but after a while it goes back to grey or won't show.
    With my HDS 7 I never had these problems and I'm think about switching it back.
    Thanks

Dang know one. Lol

3. Member
    "IF" the source for the sonar data overlay on, say the "chart" panel, AND the source selected on the sonar only panel do not match the data overlay will not function. If you have multiple sonar sources ensure that [Network Sonar] and [Network Mode = Multi-source]is enabled. You will find those settings in [Settings]-->[Sonar].

No multiple sonar.
    I only get the 3 dotted lines but I can see the depth on sonar chat. Just no numbers from overlay that I added.

5. Member
    AUTO CONFIGURE will fix that.