Getting error message after downlaoding map.

I downloaded the garmin map I have a screen shot of. At the time, I downloaded it for a 93sv at console that was networked to a 106sv at bow. I got the error messages that I have a screen shot of below. Click ok on both and it reads maps on both. Depth shading on both even coastal which is what I wanted. Now, bought another 106sv and exchanged it with the 93sv and both 106sv do the same thing with the downloaded sd card in either one. Updates work fine for card and units with active captain, just those annoying error messages. Anyone have a fix. It should not do that because the website says that map is compatible with the 105 ultra series. What tha heck am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I have had this before, I believe it has to do with the associated unit to the map. The fix for me was to delete the download from my phone, re-download the map and then sync to the finder again. Regardless, of the error, all units always showed the map, it was just an annoying pop-up.

Make sure your new 106sv is registered through ActiveCaptain so it can use the Navionics + mapping. Also, you may have old mapping content on the AC card that is not compatible with the 106 units. Can you browse the AC card on your computer and provide screenshots of your Garmin, Onechart, and Sidecharts folders?
    Garmin Pro Team