Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Prayers for the family and hoping the others recover soon. Any details on the cause yet?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    This is going to get worse and worse until there is actually some enforcing of boating etiquette rules in tournaments ESPECIALLY the highschool ones. Run on plane within 50 ft of a boat fishing? DQ. Don't slow down in No Wake Zone? DQ. On plane without PFD? DQ. etc..etc..
    On plane without PFD is a DQ in pretty much every tournament. Even that jackpot tournaments around here enforce that and have DQ’d people for it before.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

3. Member
    I see that alot on tv Dance Houston R Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by LDraper View Post
    I wish BASS and MLF both did more to promote use of PFD's and kill switches. Not sure what kind of example it sets when you see pros on YouTube and social media not wearing them while out making YouTube videos.

4. Member
    I fished a club tourny last weekend on Hartwell. I fished a couple of hours under a bridge that was clearly marked "no wake".I was amazed at how may boats came through on plane. The majority that came through on plane were teenage drivers with a boat full of other teenagers.

5. Member
    https://m.facebook.com/8955195904718...pe=3&source=48

very sad, prayers for his family and friends.
    Tommy Coleman
    2016 Ranger Z518C

6. Member
    This is one reason I no longer tournament fish. One thing I learned living on the lake was that I did not want to be on it on weekends. I realize that not everyone is retired and can fish during the week. So be careful as our lakes get more and more crowded.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234