Brake caliper bushings

Anyone replaced the bushings on the “floating” caliper bolts? My caliper drags on the hub. Bass Pro service center has no parts list for these. I believe they are a Tie Down Engineering brake. Looking for a part number or modification idea.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rad Brewer

2. Member
    had to change over to dexter hubs because of the same problem

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richardZ7 View Post
    had to change over to dexter hubs because of the same problem
    I did that a year ago. I’m referring to the bushings that are on the headless bolts that the caliper floats on.
    Rad Brewer

4. Member
    Mine do the same thing, have you ever changed the pads. I'm looking for new pads probably have the same setup as you.

5. Member
    i changed over to dexter complete hubs discs and calipers they look and work the same i do now apply a little brake grease to the slide once or twice a year . i guess i think it needs it i use my boat three times a week (retired) so my brakes get road hot then dipped in water for a least 5 mins then dripping wet get left out in the Georgia sun for 5 or 6 hours then get dipped in water for 5 mins then get road hot on the home , three times a week a little grease guys just a little grease

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Mine do the same thing, have you ever changed the pads. I'm looking for new pads probably have the same setup as you.
    Yes I replaced pads. The original pads were worn at angle due to the bushings being worn.
    Rad Brewer

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richardZ7 View Post
    i changed over to dexter complete hubs discs and calipers they look and work the same i do now apply a little brake grease to the slide once or twice a year . i guess i think it needs it i use my boat three times a week (retired) so my brakes get road hot then dipped in water for a least 5 mins then dripping wet get left out in the Georgia sun for 5 or 6 hours then get dipped in water for 5 mins then get road hot on the home , three times a week a little grease guys just a little grease
    Grease won’t help this issue. The complete hubs, rotors, and calipers you replaced with, do you have part numbers for this? If
    Rad Brewer

8. Member
    Rad Brewer

9. Member
    See photo above. You can see the outer caliper drags. The alignment correction would be the bushing between the caliper and pins the caliper floats on.
    Rad Brewer

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I fish 4 Bass View Post
    That sucks. Someplace there is too much clearance. Don't call me Clarence. Shirley I won't. Don't call me Shirley!!!!! Surely.