Champion restoration help

Hi folks,
    I purchased an old 1982 16'9 Champion bass boat that I'm restoring. A father/son project. I'm no pro but capable enough with the right advice and help from anyone willing to share some. I'll have a bunch of questions I'm sure throughout the project. So far I have stripped it and redone the battery boxes in the bilge, the wood was shot. Other than that it's mostly going through the plumbing and electrical to make sure everything is up to date and safe and restoring it's beauty. It has a metal flake paint with zero clear left. Wasn't sure if I should just shoot clear gel or a coat of new flake. I need to at the very least fix a few spots where the flake is missing. Anyone know what color this is? Also it has 2 livewells but only 1 pump that feeds both with the feed also the drain. Any input would be appreciated. Look forward to posting progress. It will be slow, but steady.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I would have a boat repair shop do the clear coat and fiberglass repairs.

Check that Transom good !!! Make sure you have no flex or soft spots in it. If there are, now is the time to fix it before you go any further.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents