Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Looking good Andrew! Did they supply timers for the Auto functions?
    No, $35 each on Amazon for rig rite 520s

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R Warner View Post
    Okay I’m interested in this. I’ve got a 200 elite and would like to have this in case of mega link failure. Did they supply all of that stuff?
    Everything you see on the table is right out of the box. The only thing I would change after putting it all in yesterday, is finding a flush mounting CB panel. I went with their off the shelf box style. Still totally functional, just not as pretty
    Last edited by Army Flyer; 07-19-2022 at 04:52 PM.

3. Member
    Army Flyer,
    Thanks for documenting your project. Where did you mount your CB panel and any ideas of where to track down a flush mount CB panel?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffleo View Post
    Army Flyer,
    Thanks for documenting your project. Where did you mount your CB panel and any ideas of where to track down a flush mount CB panel?
    I will post a pic tonight.
    I mounted it under the driver console just forward of my hotfoot. It's not a bad location, but a recessed panel would have been so much cleaner.

5. Member

That is a beautiful work of art. Would there be a concern with it getting flooded from being that low to the floor in ruff conditions?
    Again, nice work.
    I am following this thread for the reason that my 2007 210 was already converted from mega to switch, but it was not a very well done job. I might redo it with something like this.
    Thanks for all your posts on this.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSharky00 View Post
    That is a beautiful work of art. Would there be a concern with it getting flooded from being that low to the floor in ruff conditions?
    Again, nice work.
    I am following this thread for the reason that my 2007 210 was already converted from mega to switch, but it was not a very well done job. I might redo it with something like this.
    Thanks for all your posts on this.
    Yes I am concerned about flooding in the long-term. But of all the places I could have placed it, I was the most practical. I run a Verado and it is all "fly by wire" so there are a lot of cables and wires in places the panel could have gone better. Maybe with a different engine, I could have put it on that step.

8. Member
    IMG_20220722_193102_01.jpg
    Added livewell lights while I had everything apart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12