Cool Drotto measurements

Can someone that has a drotto auto boat latch , Give me the measurement from where the bolt that goes where the old roller was to the end closest to the bow where the drotto roller ends
    Thanks

2. Member
    can you send me a pic of what your asking to be sure I have a drotto and I will measure it tomorrow evening when I get home. I think I know what your talking about but i want to be sure not to give you a bogus measurement to go off of.

3. Member
    fish.png

FWIW, the Drotto moved the boat back about 2" (going by the bow eye and where the old roller was). I moved the winch stand forward about 1" to compensate. IIRC, I also adjusted the bunks (the prior owner had them all cattywampus anyway). When I load, it works perfectly, but there is some uplift pressure on the winch stand (I should shim it up or adjust the bunks a bit, in an ideal world).

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

4. Member

5. Member
    I will get you the measurments in the am I got home late from fishing sorry first thing in the am i promise I see some others have posted so I will too togive you more data to use.

6. Member
    it will make a gap or push back a few inches so adjustments at the ramp may be necessary like moving the winch stand up or down or the winch forward or backwards.

7. Member

8. Member

9. Member

10. Member

11. Member
    I took the handle off so it wouldn't get in the way and I put the tape measure at the center of the hole where the bolt would go. Its funny you asked about the drotto bc I was in the process of adjusting mine bc when I load the boat on the trailer I feel that the bow has to rise up about 6 inches to click in. So I wanted to lower the winch so that I wouldn't have to gun it so much or drop the trailer in so far to get it to just gently click in.