How to send an Active Target video to your phone

I took a video a few days back and its now on the sd card I had in my HDSCarbon unit. I’ve put the card in my computer and I’m able to watch it. I’d like to be able to transfer it over to my I Phone, (8 Plus). I see it’s a riw file. That tells me nothing as I’m not a computer wiz! Anyway I have not discovered away to do this. Is it possible without a ton of trouble?
    Thanks!
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

2. Member
    Email it to yourself, and open the email on the phone or use one of the many Cloud-based solutions for storing and sharing files like Google Disk.

PS. The next time, mirror your unit to your phone and then screen-film on the phone. Better quality video and you keep the overlays.

3. Member
    Thanks for the help/info. I assume I’d go into setting in the unit to mirror to my phone? Also setting in the phone to screen - film?
    Thanks
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

4. Member
    By default WIFI is on for the unit. Download the Lowrance app on your phone, open settings (on the phone) and WIFI and connect to the unit. Open the app and choose to mirror the unit. Swipe down on the phone and click on the circle in the menu to record from the screen.
    Last edited by Team Colibri; 05-22-2022 at 02:27 AM.

5. Member
    Ok think I’m on track! Thanks for the help and suggestion
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

6. Member
    I’ve got all hooked up and appears to be working. I thought I might be able to play the videos I have on the sd card in my unit and now record to my phone but I’ve not seen that the unit will play them? Is that correct?
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

7. Member
    I haven’t tried to play these on a unit directly, only on a PC. So I don’t know the answer to that, sorry.