3 in 1 Ducer on Fortrex Interference

Sorry for not using the Search function yet. Newly upgraded system.
    I have a Live 9" at the bow, and a 3 in 1 transducer mounted to a Precision sonar aluminum bracket, hose clamped to a Fortrex. The transducer wire is ran up the shaft, head of the motor and steering cables, and the rest of the length of cord is coiled together, then into the Unit. I'm having Interference on the Side scan when I'm using the TM. I can't recall if it's screwing up 2D as I've been in aww of the beautiful side scan when I let off the button
    What's the most common fix for Interference, running a ground to the skeg of the TM? I tried about 12" of wire loom around the transducer wire itself next to the TM lower unit, youtube recommendation, didn't help.

Thanks for the suggestions.

2. Member
    Also have Active Target running, more questions on that system to come.

3. Member
    I never could fix interference when I had a Fortrex and HDI. Downscan got terrible interference when I hit the motor button. I just quit using StructureScan lol. I know a brushless motor will cut down on it considerably. I have no differences in my images with Ghost running or not.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    I never could fix interference when I had a Fortrex and HDI. Downscan got terrible interference when I hit the motor button. I just quit using StructureScan lol. I know a brushless motor will cut down on it considerably. I have no differences in my images with Ghost running or not.

NoCAL

Good info NoCal. Always appreciate the input from ya.