Rend lake mapping card

Looking for SD card for Rend lake that shows stumps and boat lanes on north end of lake. I just have Humminbird Lake master and does not give me this info. Does Navionics show stump fields?? Thanks

The Navionics map shows areas of flooded timber. Go to the Navionics website, click on Chart Viewer. Hope this helps.

3. Member
    Go to the Navionics website, click on Chart Viewer.
    Good info but will add a little helpful tip.

Accept the cookie thingy at the bottom of page to be able to see the round sonar selection button appear on bottom left corner of page.

Click on it and you can then select either Navionics or SonarChart.

Good Luck

4. Member
    Just trim it up and go!!! Just kidding. I grew up on the lake. Amazing how much has changed on north end in last 30 years. Use to be able to see the boat lanes like roads thru the standing timber. Now everything has broken off and hardly anything is visible. The use of the stumps to see where you are going hardly exists. Have to run it more by experience and feel for the area. Don't know when you are going but the lake is up right now. Pretty easy to just run up there to the edge and then just idle your way to where you want to go. With so much gone, you can get away with that now.

Good luck!!!