Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Speaking on Ohio lakes, anyone know what the orange to grapefruit size globs attached to submerged tree branches are in Caesar’s Creek. Been seeing them for about 6 or 7 years and they look nasty.
    Have not been to Indian lake in about 12 years or so since I moved south of Dayton. I would’ve been flabbergasted if I’d went up there and seen clear water like that. It was always a decent crappie, saugeye and bass lake.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFW View Post
    Speaking on Ohio lakes, anyone know what the orange to grapefruit size globs attached to submerged tree branches are in Caesar’s Creek. Been seeing them for about 6 or 7 years and they look nasty.
    Have not been to Indian lake in about 12 years or so since I moved south of Dayton. I would’ve been flabbergasted if I’d went up there and seen clear water like that. It was always a decent crappie, saugeye and bass lake.
    I don’t know what those globs are, but they are also on West Branch, Berlin, and probably many other lakes.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFW View Post
    I've not seem them, at Caesar's Creek, but they may be bryozoans. A primitive invertebrate. They grow in clusters made up of many tiny bryozoans attached to each other. I believe they are harmless to lakes they are in.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

4. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Soooo much farm field runoff. Chemicals, fertilizers, ect hurting it as well.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

5. Banned
    send the idiots that do the spraying down here in Fl up there, It will be a barren desert within a week.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acesover View Post
    send the idiots that do the spraying down here in Fl up there, It will be a barren desert within a week.
    coming soon we are hearing!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12