Power Inverter Opinions

Hi all, looking to use the extra juice from my Lithium trolling batteries to power some accessories. Would like to get a power inverter. Is one brand better than another? What kind of specs should I be looking for? Would be powering a cellphone charger, and possible backup livewell pump. I'm looking for one that has female AC receptacles and that gets power from a cigarette lighter outlet. Was looking at this:

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Inverte...d_gw_ci_mcx_mi

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    You’ll be running things with potentially deadly voltage in a wet environment. I’d recommend you stick with 12V products since those can both be done directly from 12v without the wasted power you’d have with an inverter
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Agree, no way would I bring 110 onto a boat. There are 12v accessories for everything you want to do.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    Pretty easy to add 12v outlets and use an adapter for phone and rig up the extra pump to plug into it.

5. Member
    I have a 24 volt system and used a convertor to 12 volt for all my electronics off of the TM batteries and have no inference when using the TM. The only thing still on the cranking battery are the live well, bilge pumps. Working great since late last year when I bought the converter.

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031