Curado 100DSV Value?

I have 2 Curado 100DSV reels that I am looking to sell but I have no idea of the value of these. They are stock but wel maintained and I have the original boxes. I saw one on ebay for $145 but dont know if that is real or not. Can someone help me value these?

2. Member
    Post some photos? Box and papers? Mechanically? All these will play a roll as parts are hard to find. The better shape inside and out the better the value. Could be anywhere from $80-150 depending on condition and the buyer.

3. Member
    Curado 100DSV Top.jpgCurado 100DSV Side.jpg

Here are some pictures, Mechanically Perfect. I do have the box and all paperwork that came with them as new (but the box are not not in the pictures)

4. Member
    A bit of rash there. I would say a 7/10 cosmetically but that might be generous from the lower res pics. Idk, 70% of top dollar would be a nice target to want to get. You may not get that. You could try starting at $110 shipped for each and see where you end up. I'm not super tuned into the Shimano market. Maybe they will fetch more.

5. Member
    I think $200 for the pair/$110 each would be a fair price and what I'd pay (not making an offer btw, I've got too many reels). The D's were very solid reels probably one of the best Curados, I used to have 5 or 6 of them but I believe that parts may be hard to come by.

$70-$100 depending on condition. Gears are no longer available so they cannot be rebuilt if rough. Dan
    " Serious Service for the Serious Angler"