Help with power pole bracket needed

Hello all

I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I greatly appreciate the information on this website as I have been surfing for a few weeks now. I have purchased a "new to me" 2006 Ranger 519vx. I'm thrilled with the rig and everything is running great. I'm getting ready to add at least one power pole and I am wondering if someone could assist me with what bracket I would need. I have attached a picture of my jackplate. Not sure how I would attach a bracket to this unit. It does have extra holes at the back of it not being used by anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    If you call Power Pole they will help you out. I believe their website has a tool to help with this as well.
    2005 Ranger Z21
    2005 Mercury Verado 250

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmartin56 View Post
    If you call Power Pole they will help you out. I believe their website has a tool to help with this as well.
    Thank you!

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    give me a call happy to help largest supply of instock poles and brackets

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by ontario_bass_guy View Post
    Hello all

I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I greatly appreciate the information on this website as I have been surfing for a few weeks now. I have purchased a "new to me" 2006 Ranger 519vx. I'm thrilled with the rig and everything is running great. I'm getting ready to add at least one power pole and I am wondering if someone could assist me with what bracket I would need. I have attached a picture of my jackplate. Not sure how I would attach a bracket to this unit. It does have extra holes at the back of it not being used by anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
    The part number your boat calls for regarding side mount application would be

pk-s-2-6-s (starboard)
    pk-s-2-6-p (port)

If you decide to go with an 8' blade or 10' blade I would highly suggest the use of a braced bracket.

pkb-s-2-6-s
    pkb-s-2-6-p

The part numbers above would be followed by either BLK - BLACK or WT - WHITE.

NOTE: The jack plate you have shown in your post does not allow for side mount applications. The larger Hydro Jacker has a spacer on it (transom side) and does have room for a side mount. This may be the portion you are referring too regarding the holes?

If you have any further questions or need additional information please do not hesitate to call, email, message etc. All items are regularly in stock. Your application is very straight forward and readily available.

Regards

Rich