Helix 9 g4mdi and Ultress not reading trans ducer

Sent trolling motor got all new transducer all new wires to graph . Same deal says trolling motor unconnected.This is all new . I have put 2 new mkr-ml-1 cables on it . Graph works good with factory transducer nothing on my Ultress .I polit link mdi . The transducer does ping .Have had hummingbird bird on line for 8 or nine hrs and minn kota to still nothing
    Last edited by Rock doctor; 05-19-2022 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Adding more stuff

"Trolling motor unconnected" is an Ethernet message about iPilot LINK. It has nothing to do with a transducer.

When you connect a Minnkota built-in transducer, you have to match the Connected Transducer choice to the transducer:
    Built-in 83/200 kHz
    Built-in HW:MDI+
    Built-in HW:MSI+
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I have trued all that and it shows nothing on screen. Hummingbird has walked me thrue. every step but take it to lake nothing on screen. Works good with the transducer that came with graphQUOTE=Wayne P.;12500744]"Trolling motor unconnected" is an Ethernet message about iPilot LINK. It has nothing to do with a transducer.

When you connect a Minnkota built-in transducer, you have to match the Connected Transducer choice to the transducer:
    Built-in 83/200 kHz
    Built-in HW:MDI+
    Built-in HW:MSI+[/QUOTE]