How can perspective mode help you with your TOPWATER fishing

Garmin Livescope: It’s TOPWATER Time and Perspective Mode Time!!!

2. Member
    I actually was doing this the other day. My second trip out with livescope ever. I set my lvs34 into perspective mode and was fishing a 2ft deep flat covered in algae scum. Was able to literally see under the scum.

Just set my distance to 100ft and turned my gain way up. Basically just casted my frog towards hard returns and worked it aggressively in the slime.

Caught a 6lber and a bunch of other great fish.

As a guy who is pretty ok at fishing and understanding graphs.. this livescope thing feels like I'm cheating lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTimeAgain View Post
    I actually was doing this the other day. My second trip out with livescope ever. I set my lvs34 into perspective mode and was fishing a 2ft deep flat covered in algae scum. Was able to literally see under the scum.

Just set my distance to 100ft and turned my gain way up. Basically just casted my frog towards hard returns and worked it aggressively in the slime.

Caught a 6lber and a bunch of other great fish.

As a guy who is pretty ok at fishing and understanding graphs.. this livescope thing feels like I'm cheating lol
    If you’re feeling that guilty about cheating I’d be more than happy to rid you of that guilt and take the 34 off your hands ?