Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Ferrari: In case you did not already respect them

They blacklisted the Kardashians. They had already done this to Bieber!!!

https://www.motorious.com/articles/n...s-kardashians/

2. Member
    Never understood the infatuation with actors and athletes

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    Same here

4. Member
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

5. Member
    Some use them to sell cars and some ban them which might sell cars, just advertising.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Ferrari is getting some free publicity from this and doesn't have to pay those no talent celebrities who aren't actors or athletes a cent while gaining some BBC Cred in the process.

Ferrari knows where the "Cash Paying Crowd" hangs around so like a good business are looking to expand their market as they've surely seen the ever increasing number of Bass Fishing You Tube Video Channels to advertise on so if they call anyone on here don't be afraid to ask them for more money.

I have also heard from very reliable sources that Ferrari has looked into manufacturing high performance Bass Boats with the same type of high performance technology with accessories as the their automobiles however they are leaning more towards forming an alliance with an established boat builder of high quality Bass Boats in designing a Ferrari Model that would appeal to the most discriminating buyer looking for speed with style.

So don't be saying anything derogatory on the BBC about Ferrari as you could very well end up on the Blacklist with Bieber and the Kardashians not being able to ever get a Ferrari Boat Deal or buy one of their Cars.

7. MySkeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    I totally agree. I don’t follow none of them.

8. Member
    Same! I don’t follow any actor as you don’t really no when they are acting or showing their true selves. I already have a Ferrari. It is in storage with the rest of my collection of toys although most of my toys are NASCAR stuff.

9. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    so,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

10. Member
    I would not sell my GTO to a Kardashian . However they can go to bringatrailer.com and buy Ferraris all day long.

That explains a lot. All along I thought it was my credit that kept me out of a Ferrari.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geodebasser View Post
    I would not sell my GTO to a Kardashian . However they can go to bringatrailer.com and buy Ferraris all day long.
    Ahh but Ferrari saw this coming years ago and that is why you can only get parts from the dealership and they keep the old parts most of the time. Even if you can find an outside shop (they have to have a Ferrari cert. mech on staff to order parts which almost does not exist) they have to turn in many old parts to get the new ones from the dealership or they never get a part again.

Heck Ferrari sells a car you are not allowed to take home, they it them for you and met you with it when you want to drive it.

13. Member
    I wouldn’t give Ferrari kudos for anything like that, they are litigious a holes. Sue everyone for all kinds of nonsense, painting their own cars, selling too quickly after purchasing etc…
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

14. #FRB
    Ferrari has so many rules it's unreal. Can't sell privately because only dealers can sell their used cars. Can't do much modding to them. Can't be seen doing stuff in one that Lambo says "hell yeah" for. Speaking of which, anyone know how Lamborghini got started?Basically Ferrari only wants buyers who will keep them bone stock and drive them cautiously every once in a while. Their rules and if you don't like them go buy a Lambo and do what you want. Personally I'd take an Audi R8 every time so...
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

15. Member
    Imagine if a bassboat manufacturer did that! Talk about brand envy and uppity attitudes.

16. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Imagine if a bassboat manufacturer did that! Talk about brand envy and uppity attitudes.
    I'm honestly shocked that hasn't happened yet.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by old4runner View Post
    Ahh but Ferrari saw this coming years ago and that is why you can only get parts from the dealership and they keep the old parts most of the time. Even if you can find an outside shop (they have to have a Ferrari cert. mech on staff to order parts which almost does not exist) they have to turn in many old parts to get the new ones from the dealership or they never get a part again.

Heck Ferrari sells a car you are not allowed to take home, they it them for you and met you with it when you want to drive it.
    Would you please take another hack at that? None of it makes any sense...especially "they it them for you and met you with it" .
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa

Is the BBC ready to boycott Ferrari yet now that we've gotten some factual inside stories about Ferrari and the smokescreen created by their token "Do Not Sell List" has drifted away?

I hate to get myself put on their list and end up with a Lambo have always been afraid when reaching for the door handle those gull wing doors would go up so quick I'd fall out and smack the payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Is the BBC ready to boycott Ferrari yet now that we've gotten some factual inside stories about Ferrari and the smokescreen created by their token "Do Not Sell List" has drifted away?

I hate to get myself put on their list and end up with a Lambo have always been afraid when reaching for the door handle those gull wing doors would go up so quick I'd fall out and smack the payment.
    Yes, that would be bad, if you smack the payment! I'd need an engine hoist or forklift to get my old butt out of one of those low things.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

20. Banned
    why would they buy a cheap ass ferrari when they can buy Matching Gray Rolls Royce, Maybach and Lamborghini

nothing like buying an expensive ass car only to immediately put the same amount in customizing it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast