Pantera3 price question

I have a clean 1999 pantera 3 that i am looking to sell. Boat is clean, trailer just refurbished. Any idea on price? I know market is tough right now. Anyone lookng ?
    Last edited by DC88; 05-17-2022 at 07:24 PM.

2. Banned
    More info needed

3. Member
    12k to 15 k depending on engine and accessories i would guess that is what I will be asking for my 2002 soon
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Quote Originally Posted by DC88 View Post
    I have a clean 1999 pantera 3 that i am looking to sell. Boat is clean, trailer just refurbished. Any idea on price? I know market is tough right now. Anyone lookng ?
    I second mactlman's "guesstimate", but I would lean towards the $15K.

The "more info needed" really doesn't apply in this case...99% sure it's a PIII with a 200 hp and tandem trailer. Standard feature was manual CMC Powerlift JP, hydraulic steering.

Anything else (TM, depth finders) are accessories and can be upgraded; even if they're only a year or two old, potential buyers look at the total package-a 22 y/o boat/trailer. One thing you can do is check NADA used boat values for a "ballpark" figure, then take into account your location and the market you're in. Areas popular for fishing will probably have better success at getting good $$$ for used boats right now. Then you can set your own price.

Those of us in other parts of the country can only speculate what the used boat market in your area may be like.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyra1 View Post
    I second mactlman's "guesstimate", but I would lean towards the $15K.

The "more info needed" really doesn't apply in this case...99% sure it's a PIII with a 200 hp and tandem trailer. Standard feature was manual CMC Powerlift JP, hydraulic steering.

Anything else (TM, depth finders) are accessories and can be upgraded; even if they're only a year or two old, potential buyers look at the total package-a 22 y/o boat/trailer. One thing you can do is check NADA used boat values for a "ballpark" figure, then take into account your location and the market you're in. Areas popular for fishing will probably have better success at getting good $$$ for used boats right now. Then you can set your own price.

Those of us in other parts of the country can only speculate what the used boat market in your area may be like.
    Oh hell no, we need the hrs on that 22 yr old boat buddy, anything less means no sale. That comes straight from the gurus on BBC.

In all seriousness, you cant begin to estimate value without knowing the condition of the boat. A 22 yr old rig could easily be a clabbered pos that is only worth a few hundred.

That’s still a little tricky. Suppose he added “in good condition “. His version of good condition may be different than yours or mine.
    “A few scratches”on a boat from TB, Fork or Millwood are likely to be different than those from LOZ, Erie or St. John’s River.

But people come on here asking for opinions on pricing when the most obvious option is to check the used boat value books since they are often regional. Then go from there.

7. Member
    Thanks