Livescope and mega 360?

So I put a post on the Garmin page and they suggested I try this page.

My issue is I have a Garmin livescope and a mega 360 unit. When I run both the live scope cone very slightly shows on the 360 however on the livescope the 360 shows a lot more like lightning on Garmin screen. I have tried moving the transducers both closer together and further apart none of this helps. I can reduce it thru settings however I can not cure it.

I,m starting to think this can't be cured, however many guys running both say no issues. Can it be cured? Maybe it is like running both bow and Stern 2d can't be done with out cross talk?

2. Member
    I have both running off the Ultrex and had it out for the first time this weekend. I am not sure if I am getting a slight bit of signal interference in the 2 o'clock position on 360 or not. That was close to the direction the livescope was pointed but I thought I was aligned more with the edge of the weeds when I took this shot. I do have my livescope system completely isolated on a stand-alone battery, and I do think that helps considerably.

If the stuff in the 2 o'clock position is interference from livescope, I actually like that cause I can really pinpoint my presentation if it is. I will be doing some pretty extensive testing with my setup this weekend and report back.