Mega 360 - Helix and Solix

I have read that the Helix can't share M360 signal to a Solix and vice-versa, but a Helix to Helix can share as well as Solix to Solix. Do you think there will be a software update in the future that will allow that sharing over ethernet connected units or is it a hardware issue within the different platforms? I have a Helix 10 MDI on the bow and a Solix 10 on the dash. My girlfriend fishes from the back deck most of the time and I am looking for a Helix 9 MDI to mount on the side of the dash to share the M360 back for her viewing pleasure. The Helix 9 MDI is damn near impossible to find right now and if there is a potential software update that will allow the Solix to see the M360 from the Helix on the bow I will hold off. She treats me well so I try to return the favor.

2. Member
    To note, right now I have an older 899 mounted on the dash and when I sat down in the driver's seat this weekend, my first day on the water with the M360, I saw a message saying the M360 ducer was out of the water on the old 899. It was the end of the day and I was done already, but I might try to see what happens the next time I get the boat out. Just an interesting thing a noticed. Anybody else have a discovery like that?

This pic was a couple weeks ago, but its my current dash setup.

Would be replacing the 899 with a Helix 9.

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I really doubt it. Take a look at the Helix+ Solix section of the following:

https://humminbird-help.johnsonoutdo...-to-Humminbird
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers