2012 Optimax RPM fluctuations

Good Evening all.
    I have a 2012 optimax 150 sn 1B963103
    Had issues with it and ended up replacing the low pressure fuel pump.
    Now Runs great throughout the RPM range except when you try to bump a little above idle.
    going through slow speed zones if I bump up a little past idle to about 750-800 rpm it will noticeably fluctuate +- 100-150 RPM, and you can noticeably hear it. Smooth at idle and if you bump a little more to 900-1000 it smooths out as well. Right after getting the motor running right it was fluctuating at idle. If you went into gear and back to neutral it would usually clear up. I inspected the throttle linkage and noticed it wasn’t going all the way against the stop bolt when you went to idle. Adjusted and greased the linkage and now it idles fine. I’m not sure if I need to do something else to the throttle linkage or if anyone has any ideas. Again runs great other than that specific range. Thanks for the help in advance!

2. Member
    last plug change ?????
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Beginning of the year. Maybe 30 hours on them.

4. Member
    these engine can and will exhibit this condition at certain rpm when the reeds are trying to go from normally closed to mostly open , nature of the beast , i would still check for fuel in air side of system and inspect plugs
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................