Different models of Blackstone

Donated mine so I need to replace it. I know Lowes, HD, Tractor Supply etc all have their version of Blackstone. They all have slightly different features and layout. Is one better than the other?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I bought mine from lowes. It came with a lid, 2 folding shelves, and a front rack. It really comes down to the features your looking for and the size of the griddle. For me the 32 was best.

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebert Outdoors View Post
    I bought mine from lowes. It came with a lid, 2 folding shelves, and a front rack. It really comes down to the features your looking for and the size of the griddle. For me the 32 was best.
    Thanks, I just went with the Lowes one. Mainly because it's the only one in stock anywhere around here. I really like the lid and the magnetic tool holder so far. Haven't used it yet but think I am going to like the rear grease trap as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    Thanks, I just went with the Lowes one. Mainly because it's the only one in stock anywhere around here. I really like the lid and the magnetic tool holder so far. Haven't used it yet but think I am going to like the rear grease trap as well.
    You chose well
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

5. Moderator
    Thanks. First cook was tonight after seasoning it. Bought the Blackstone season kit and really like it.

A6C4D3F7-D22B-45EB-967A-96E1D36BF8A0.jpeg

9072FF7A-646A-4799-87A5-04F55759EE84.jpeg

53DD2849-A760-48A4-A6EA-6EBE6FA7A6E8.jpeg

Perfect
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

7. Member
    I really like cooking on my griddle. I ended up going with a Char-Griller, I like the lid on it and I also like the wind guards around it, but my buddy has a Blackstone, they’re all great! I love them for making stirfry, fried rice, fajitas, and of course breakfasts. It also makes a very good steak! I’ll bring the temp up to nearly 400°, drop down a little bit of olive oil and butter, set your steak on it and don’t move it for two minutes, flip it leave it for two minutes without touching it, and then flip it every minute until you get the internal temperature where you want it. Really makes a great steak! I’m down to using my griddle most of the time, and then using my smoker for low and slow.