Smartcraft Gauge Trim not showing

2022 Pro XS 250 hp 3B135780

On my Blazer 625 I have 2 smartcraft gauges only one shows the trim percentage when going through the mode button. It will show the trim percentage but will not show anything when moving the trim on the motor up or down. I have heard folks speak about a calibration on the smartcraft gauge. But I could not get it to do anything while hold both buttons in. Do you have any recommendations on what or where to look at if something is not hooked up properly by chance?

Thanks,
    Lee Setser
    2022 Blazer 625
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS 12 Lives
    Lowrance Active Target

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Do you have Trim Popup set to ON?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    I do not know if it is set to that. Is there a way to figure that out?
    Lee Setser
    2022 Blazer 625
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS 12 Lives
    Lowrance Active Target

You should have received manual(s) from your dealer when you purchased the boat. If not, go back and get them. In any case, all the set up information is in there. The first thing to do is get to the trim screen via the mode button. Complete the trim calibration then set the trim popup to on and the desired duration of the pop up.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you have a System Tach & Speed set- you can download the Owner's Manual for them (depending on which version they are) on Mercury's Displays and Gauges page (all the way at the bottom right of the page): https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/...-sc100-sc1000/

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Thank You I did not have this manual in my packet. I downloaded it and will see what I can come up with. Appreciate the help.
    Lee Setser
    2022 Blazer 625
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS 12 Lives
    Lowrance Active Target