Trophy Thrust Washer

Hey all. I have a Champion 186 with a Mercury EFI 175. I bought the boat early this spring. I took the prop off to check seals and noticed that it has the wrong thrust washer. I have looked high and low trying to find the correct one. Even ordered one that was supposed to be the correct one and was not. Can someone please tell me a part# for the correct thrust washer or at least point me in the right direction to find the information. Thanks in advance.

edit
    I am told this is an old style Trophy. All the information I find is for the newer style and the thrust washer they use a different thrust washer. Seems there are others with this problem but have not come up with a solution either except to put a washer on the shaft. I can do this if that is what I need to do but would rather have the correct washer if it is available.

Prop1s.jpegProp2s.jpeg
    Last edited by Fishingmayo; 05-16-2022 at 02:12 PM.
    2004 Champion 188 DC Elite 200 Mercury Optimax Tempest 25p

2. Member
    Do you think that you have the wrong thrust washer because of the gap ? I'm not absolutely sure, but it looks to me like you have a Mercury Trophy Plus propeller and the diameter is smaller than the hole in the lower section. If that is the case, you can buy a weed ring ( metal or plastic) to fill that gap. But again I might be wrong.

3. Member
    The prop is against the thrust washer instead of the hub. The thrust washer should have a step so it goes inside the prop.

4. Member
    I have 95’ Champion and had Merc 175 efi ran 4 blade predator for years thrust washer #357 brass. That washer is tapered.
    I have a Mercury #91853 that was given to me. The #375 fits Mercury 15 spline shafts.

5. Member
    Thanks. I'll check those numbers and see if they look like what I need.

6. Member
    Still no luck on the correct thrust washer.