27.10 software update

Already searched but didn't find much. The last update I did was when they added the Color limit and was very frustrated. Is this the best update since perspective came out? Does it help with the dead zone? Thx for the help.

2. Member
    A lot of people swear by the newest update. Some say it's the best update yet since original pre perspective update/black box. Clean picture and very minimal dead spots. People need to realize though it's gonna come down to personal opinion and where you fish. Some guys only fish for crappie 0-45 feet out then some guys fish for bass with range set to 80-100 feet out. I can tell you right now my settings will be completely different at those two scenarios. Some guys want a really clean screen and some don't mind some clutter. I tried the newest update and didn't like it so I went back to 25.30/2.55 version. Once again this is just my 2 cents and opinion. Ultimately it's needs to be with whatever you're happy with and like. Put time in on the water with different versions and see what you prefer. Hope this gives you a little insight and help on a direction to go and try.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

3. Member
    Thx Nick. I'm using jigs for crappie ranging from 10' - 45' deep and looking out as far as 80' when searching. Usually settle around 12 - 15 out when I fish. Anyone else? Thx