Thread: TR20 x2

TR20 x2

Buying a 08 tr20x2 can anyone tell good or bad things about the boat and how big of a depth finder will fit in the dash

I had a 20x3 which is a similar boat. It should be a great riding boat and won't be a speed demon. I was able to fit a 7 inch screen in the dash and had a larger unit mounted on the side.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX / 250 Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy27 View Post
    Buying a 08 tr20x2 can anyone tell good or bad things about the boat and how big of a depth finder will fit in the dash
    I had this same boat. Great ride, great to fish from. run a 25 tempess plus prop. I fabricated my dash and run dual 12s.

4. Member
    Had my x2 for 10yrs, before I traded it in for the boat I have now, and I loved it. Built like a tank and rode really nice. It is not a fast boat and when fishing in the wind it will blow around a lot due to how high it sits in the water. I had fits with the oil bath hubs on the trailer but over all, that’s one boat I have missed from time to time.

5. Member
    Love mine, Chad ashmore with amp marine makes a good replacement dash panel you can add graph to.