8’ blade install help

I’m trying to install my 8’ blades I just purchased. They are replacing my 10’. There is a note in the instructions that the hydraulic hoses need to be routed through the “stern bracket side outlets”. Right now they are coming out there to like my 10s did. I don’t see any route they can Rosie other then out the top as installed from the manufacturer.
    I was curious if I’m missing something or if the new poles don’t require the reroute??
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a tournament Sunday morning and would like to be completed by then.
    Thanks!!
    2014 Phoenix 920 pro xp / Merc 250 pro xs

2. Member
    Also, my side covers that came with them do not have side outlets cut in them as in the picture

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    they come out the top not the sides only way plastic covers would be able to go on the grove is cut into the plastcic opening on top

4. Member
    Thank you!!
    and thank you for the quick shipping and customer service. This is the second set of Blades one purchased from K & K and it’s been an easy, pleasurable transaction both times!

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigflipper88 View Post
    Thank you!!
    and thank you for the quick shipping and customer service. This is the second set of Blades one purchased from K & K and it’s been an easy, pleasurable transaction both times!
    Happy to have your repeat business were always here for you