MegaLive Transducer Position in TM Mount Base?

Have they placed my MegaLive Transducer in the TM base wrong. The way it is I can click the Tranducer 3 ways to the left and 3 ways to the right when the Tranducer is pointing Straight down , is that correct? I thought I would have 6 clicks from Down in one direction for different degree Forward Mode Angles.

Thanks
    Last edited by RonH54; 05-12-2022 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH54 View Post
    Have they placed my MegaLive Transducer in the TM base wrong. The way it is I can click the Tranducer 3 ways to the left and 3 was to the right when the Tranducer is pointing Straight down , is that correct? I thought I would have 6 clicks from Down in one direction for different degree Forward Mode Angles.

Thanks
    The mount can be rotated in opposite directions from Down, since you can choose to have it on the port side of the shaft or on the starboard side of the shaft depending on which direction you stow the motor.
    There are two sets of indicators on the mount for the two different ways to attach it. Refer to the installation instructions.
    Also how it is assembled determines if it swings down for Landscape or swings up for Landscape.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Thanks Wayne. They had Placed in Starboard position but I like Port placement of TM.So I moved the Tranducer to the Port and I made the correct Setup changes in the Menu but after I saw how this Transducer moves both directions I thought maybe I had messed something up by changing the mount position