Thread: ZXR QUESTION

ZXR QUESTION

I'm about 80% sold on getting a ZXR as my next boat. FXR L if there is haggle room. My biggest question is, where the heck do you put your trash in a ZXR? I see there isn't a in floor trash can like the FXR boats. I am currently in a Nitro Z8 and I really like the removable trash can.

2. Member
    I tend to use one of the two day boxes for trash like larger pieces of fishing line and I just keep snack trash in the cooler until I get home.

3. Member

4. Member
    with the shortage of boats there is not a lot of haggle room.

I use my cooler between the seats.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    I use one of the day boxes and cooler between seats for empty drink bottles. I can't say I really end up with much trash other than torn up soft plastics.

I almost always have a plastic bag from a stop on the way to the lake. My empty water and Gatorade bottles go in my cooler. My other trash goes in the bag which is often in the cooler. Discarded fishing line goes in the bag too. At the end of the day I throw it all away in a trash can. Pretty well have done this with every boat I have owned.

8. Member
    I came from a Z20 that had a trash can as well. Now own '22 zxr20. I didn't realize how much I'd miss something as simple as a trash can. Love the boat as a whole better but the two things I miss from my Nitro are the trash can and the behind the seat net storage. I keep a plastic bag in the ice chest and just throw my trash in the bag throughout the day. Not fancy but it works.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

9. Member
    I had a couple of boats with no trash can , stuck it back in cooler never really bothered me and now I have fxr with one and can't seem to remember it's there ,

10. Member
    That “trash can” used to be called the second cooler. It is way more useful as a second cooler, or anything else, for that matter (trash bin would be my last choice). It IS handy, and if there’s any way to have that option added in on the ZXR, I would. It used to be a $60 option on the iSeries. No brained.