Thread: Best Buys Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    That's the way to do it. Some pretty nice swings on those. Do you think AMC and the other meme stocks are going to take off again? Some of the action lately makes me think they may
    I never really got into the Meme stocks. If I was younger I might play with them but to scary for me. Kinda like Crypto…scary.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tfall View Post
    I never really got into the Meme stocks. If I was younger I might play with them but to scary for me. Kinda like Crypto…scary.
    It is. I prefer to flip in and out in a few minutes, but with the halts on those I just haven't messed with them much. Halts I do not like

3. Member
    Will be selling ULTA tomorrow…I almost sold it before the close but rolled the dice in earnings. Yowza!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tfall View Post
    Will be selling ULTA tomorrow…I almost sold it before the close but rolled the dice in earnings. Yowza!
    Dang nice premarket action on it too. Congrats

5. idbefishing
    Inflation or not women still gotta have their makeups. Cut back on the groceries at WMT but hell nah not at ULTA.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    Inflation or not women still gotta have their makeups. Cut back on the groceries at WMT but hell nah not at ULTA.

7. Member
    If we get a deep recession ULTA will do really well when they turn to stripping for extra income.

8. Member

9. Member
    ULTA has been the best stock to trade for me. I bought some yesterday when it was down 16 bucks and just sold it when it was up 8 bucks. Hope to buy it back soon

10. Member

My wife has one of those refill agreement with them or some crap like that cause she gets stuff from them every week. May be I should jump in on the next dip and try to make my money back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12