Am I crazy I have 2015 119c ranger considering caymas

I have a 119c ranger 2015. It's been great but due to some health issues I have a hardtime getting on front deck and the chair location is too closed to the pedal. I like the layout of caymas am I crazy or what? How is ride and handling comparison?

2. Member
    You won’t have to visit the chiropractor on Monday and save money on Prep H due to lack of hemorrhoidal flare up from riding, you won’t regret going to Caymas.

Selling my Ranger z21 now and going with a Caymas CX21.

4. Member
    ride is good. Front deck foam is crazy good. Adding trailer steps helps a lot also. You'll be happy.

5. Member
    I doubt any boat in its category will out ride, out run, or fish as well as the Caymas, it is the total package boat, could not be happier with my CX 21.

6. Member
    The Z119 was a very good fishing boat without a doubt but it will not come close to ridding with a Caymas in that rough water. The Caymas definitely has a softer ride out in those big rollers and fishes great with the trolling motor down. Which Caymas are you looking at??

7. Member
    Loooking at cx19 or cx20

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass View Post
    Loooking at cx19 or cx20
    You probably be happy with either one, the difference in length between the two is from the trolling motor foot pedal to the bow. That 250 would pack a heavy load a bit better though!