Minn Kota Ultrex Issue

Hi guys, I have a basically new from late last year, Minn Kota Ultrex 80 lb trolling motor. I used it about 5 times last summer and then stored the boat for the winter indoors. Took it out yesterday and when you press the momentary switch on the pedal there is nothing, Also when you select constant, it lights up but no propeller operation. So I tried spot lock and the propeller did come on and work, I called Minn Kota and they said they think its the circuit board and attenuator switch that are bad. Has anyone had this problem before ?

It is under warranty but the place that would do the service on it cant get to it for a few weeks, Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and what the resolution to it was.
    2003 Lowe Stinger 170W - 2002 Mercury 75 HP ELPTO - Garmin Echomap 73sv - Lowrance Hook 2 - Minn kota Ultrex 80lb

2. Member
    Got it back today, was a quick turnaround because they had the circuit boards in stock.. ( hmmm... wonder why ) So they told me I'm not the only one having this issue, there have been plenty more this year before me !! Just a FYI to Ultrex owners !
    2003 Lowe Stinger 170W - 2002 Mercury 75 HP ELPTO - Garmin Echomap 73sv - Lowrance Hook 2 - Minn kota Ultrex 80lb