Bulk or Piecemeal?

I want to sell my stuff but don’t know if selling in bulk or breaking it up makes the most sense. I would take much less to sell in bulk, just to avoid the hassle. But packaging and shipping all this stuff would not only be an unpleasant chore. It would be expensive. It’s in my shop at Bull Shoals Lake in Arkansas.

I have all the equipment to produce a considerable volume of soft plastic baits & jigs. (2) Large microwave ovens, every colorant, glitter, & mica, (1) Large Two-Color Shooting Star System and (1) smaller one. Almost 100 Aluminum molds. A pneumatic vice system for clamping molds together, plus all the associated equipment, benches, drying racks, & tools for a complete operation. Also dozens of open pour molds, Presto Pots with stirring motors, duel & single injectors, etc. Everything needed to make small batch baits to get it all dialed in and then crank out volume.

I ended up pursuing a jig making venture that worked out. It’s in its 3rd year and successful. (Five Fish Lures). I planned to do the same with the plastics business but life has made other plans for me.

So what do you think? Sell as a package or break it up?

2. Member
    I’d advertise it as one unit first then break it up if I had to. Once and done would be way easier.