trailer touch up paint

I know that BCB uses PPG paints on their trailers, but PPG paints has over 2000 colors. Mine looks as though it is a dark charcoal almost black color. Who knows, maybe it is their black? If anyone has the same sort of color for their trailer and has obtained some touch up paint, let me know what color from PPG will match it. The trailer is a 2007 tandem axle.
    Bay Rat
    Basscat Pantera II
    200 Optimax
    HDS 9's
    MK Ultrex

2. Member
    A call to BCB and they should be able to give you the info that you need. They may need your hull number to match up your trailer. I know that they use PPG now, but not sure if they used it back in 2007.

BTW, in your spare time, are you the same Jack Campbell that plays goal for the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey club?

leafs-flames-jack-campbell-1392x985.jpg
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

3. Member
    Can you order PPG paint straight from PPG? I had to have my grab pole welded back on as well as the hinges on my swing tongue and would really like to paint the gray primer. I called BassCat but they dont ship their trailer paint. Any and all information is much appreciated.

4. Member
    Me with skates on would remind me of what John Candy would look like on skates. I'll give BCB a call. Thanks
    Bay Rat
    Basscat Pantera II
    200 Optimax
    HDS 9's
    MK Ultrex

5. Member
    Follow up and let us know what they say. Once I called for a 2002 trailer and they just recommended going to a car autobody repair place to get paint matched for it.

I has been PPG since the mid 1980's and any PPG paint store can match it up. We have always used the same paint codes unless they were a custom application.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    I has been PPG since the mid 1980's and any PPG paint store can match it up. We have always used the same paint codes unless they were a custom application.
    Can BCB provide me with the proper paint code for my trailer?