Thread: 2 livescopes

2 livescopes

Anyone running 2 livescopes, I’d like to run 1 for perspective and 1 for forward. I was running the 360 + livescope set up, but I keep having issues with the 360 so I’m ready for something different. I was thinking run the perspective on a separate pole similar to a 360 shaft…

how’s the interference ? Any input would be solid. Thanks

2. Member
    I tried to run two one for me and one for my wife but I got so much interference it was usable. Now one of my best friend runs two and has no interference go figure.

3. Member
    I am running two on same pole with no interference (both will be on my livescanner once it gets here). I am running two garmin 1042's each with their own LVS32 and black box. One for forward view and one for perspective mode. I have mine setup the same as Jeff Lynch does. Forward view transducer on bottom and perspective mode transducer above it.

4. Member
    how far apart are the transducers ?

Quote Originally Posted by deep-v View Post
    I am running two on same pole with no interference (both will be on my livescanner once it gets here). I am running two garmin 1042's each with their own LVS32 and black box. One for forward view and one for perspective mode. I have mine setup the same as Jeff Lynch does. Forward view transducer on bottom and perspective mode transducer above it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradknight83 View Post
    how far apart are the transducers ?
    The bottom of the perspective mode transducer is 2 inches above the top of the forward view transducer.

6. Member
    Have many customers running two of our mounts in combination on one pole or one trolling motor. Our RTG3600 Multi-View on the bottom doing Down/fwd/perspective and our Perspective Only mount above it.

7. Member
    I've been running the LVS34 on forward and the LVS32 on perspective for quite awhile. The forward view is on the barrel and the perspective view is on the shaft of my Force. Very little interference. I strictly bass fish and love the set up. I'll see something on perspective then turn the trolling motor to see it on forward. I've got them both set on 75'.

Retired grass grower

ROCK CHALK

Good Info in this thread

9. Member
    I’m currently running two LVS transducers (32 & 34) in the forward position side by side for comparison purposes. You can see the interference but not bad enough to see what’s going on.

Thanks,

Stan Stone
    Lexington, NC (High Rock Lake)

https://youtube.com/c/StanStoneFishing

10. Member
    Running the LVS 32 and PS22TR together.

11. Member
    I ran two LV 32 last year.

1 in forward

1 in perspective

No interference.

Dump my 360 about 2 trips after running both.

I have an LV 34 on order to swap out one of my 32 and test out in both modes to see which benefits the most from the new 34.

If both modes are better with the 34 then I’ll have to get a 2nd one I guess. D’oh !!

12. Member
    Thanks everyone, I currently have a LVS34 set up, dumped the 360 and going to give it a go with dual units. Anyone that is running both old and new transducer at same time , how much better do u think the lvs34 is? I definitely can tell in perspective it’s better , curious on your thoughts in forward?