Headed to Table Rock this week.

My first time to Table Rock this week for a few days and just wondering what to expect fishing wise and lake wise. Of course in Central Arkansas where I'm coming from the spawn is mostly over just wondering what phase the fish might be in there. I'm staying in a place just north of the 86 bridge area and most likely will fish that general area of the lake.

Thanks
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

2. Member
    Well I just had a high school tournament on the Rock on5/8/22. Lake is about 12ft high right now and everyone is fishing up in the bushes but the fish really haven’t moved back there yet. All I’ve been hearing from people are they are still catching them in 15-30 foot of water on jigs, ned rigs, and shakey heads. Good Luck Fishing! Also for more information check out Ozark Anglers Forum, you can find a lot of good fishing info on there.

Boat Captained that HS tournament on Sunday, fishing is tough right now. The BFL the day before took 16lbs to win, which it's been 20+ to win all spring up until this high water. The HS Tourney took 17lbs to win, team from Branson High School. Dragging Shakey Heads in 20+ is what's going on right now, lake has come down a bit the last couple days and still dropping. Some fish might move into the flooded brush and trees but with water falling they'll be hard pressed to figure out what they should be doing. They were NOT up in the brush Sunday that we found.
    Heartland of America
    2000 Ranger 520dvx
    2000 Mercury Optimax 225 - 0T136160
    --
    1997 Charger 395TF
    1997 Evinrude Vindicator 200 - G04296981 (E200STLEUB)

5. Member
    Thanks. So far in the day and a half we’ve fished we’ve caught fish on drop shots off main lake points and bridge pilings and even in a flooded parking lot. Caught a few with spinner bait in the flooded trees and some throwing a darter head to suspended fish but we really haven’t been fishing near the bank much because the fish just didn’t seem to be there. We’ve mostly fished from Indian creek just past the 86 bridge. Today while fishing in a big marina we went way back where the high water was up in the parking lot and caught a bunch by rocks so maybe some fish are moving up. Im used to fishing off shore but with the water so high it’s different but we’re having a blast catching these football spots and occasional nice smallmouth. Tomorrow will be tough with calm winds and the heat but we’ll hit a lot of points and maybe the parking lot again. For my first time here I was really impressed with the spotted Bass and beauty of the area and will try to get back up here soon. Living in Hot Springs for a long time I don’t know why it took me so long.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA