Selling a skeeter

I am interested in selling my 2020 zx250. I was wondering what the best way to go about selling it is? I know most sites charge a fairly large fee for listing it. Is there a better way?
    Thanks

2. Member
    List it here
    Last edited by Mattsuey; 05-10-2022 at 08:29 AM.

3. Fishing is a Passion
    I do not believe that Al and the BBC can be beat for cost and exposure
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

4. Member
    I listed mine here, and on Facebook (different related user groups and marketplace, but not on my own personal page). All the serious offers came from Facebook and word of mouth among the people I personally know through fishing (posting on my own personal page might have been very effective - people trust people they know, or friends of people they know). Be realistic on the price, I can tell by the interest in my boat (and the conversations with the potential buyers), people aren’t getting what some of these outrageously priced boats are listing for.

5. Member
    Sold my last ZX225 on Facebook and my previous ranger on Craigslist but have always posted on here as well.
    2022 Skeeter FXR20 Limited

6. Member
    There are a few sites on FB that allow you to post for free. BUT make sure you already have a new boat before you sell the one you got now, otherwise you will be without for a long time.