Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you package from Vexus.

So I opened my mailbox to a pleasant surprise on Saturday. I got a nice little thankyou package from Vexus in the mail and I thought it was pretty dope that they sent this out to me. Im sure everyone that buys a new Vexus boat gets one of these, because Ive never seen anyone mention so just thought I share the info with everyone.
    20220508_190327.jpg

Couple nice Vexus hats, Vexus raised letter emblem, Vexus gift card, Vexus license plate, and a Thank you card from Randy Hopper
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Yes, Vexus is the only boat company in 32-years of buying and owning bass boats that have ever sent me a care package after the sale so it's definitely a nice perk for buying a fantastic fishing bass boat!

Please have a great day!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

3. Member
    I posted about mine in the regular forum here and got ridiculed by people from other brands saying it’s common. D-bags.
    I thought It was great to receive.
    Sapphire Blue/Black Bottom Vexus AVX 1980, Mercury 150 Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbump View Post
    I posted about mine in the regular forum here and got ridiculed by people from other brands saying it’s common. D-bags.
    That's interesting, I've owned a Stratos, a Javelin, and three Rangers and never got anything from any boat manufacturers...

Vexus is the only one to ever send me anything nice!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

5. Member
    I have received them from Ranger in the past after a new boat purchase. I was pleasantly surprised when I received one from Vexus but then I remembered the Vexus crew are the old Ranger folks! Makes sense now...

BTW, Diversity210, what is "pretty dope"?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boat4Life View Post
    I have received them from Ranger in the past after a new boat purchase. I was pleasantly surprised when I received one from Vexus but then I remembered the Vexus crew are the old Ranger folks! Makes sense now...

Wow! I must have missed out on the gift packages from Ranger then.

Three new Ranger bass boats and no care packages!

7. Member
    Yeah some people just like to hate. I for one am stoked about the small but appreciated gesture. Recognition for the company like that speaks droves about what they stand for. I dig it

8. Member

Saying something is dope is just slang for saying its nice

9. Member
    Lol!

10. Member
    Lol!
    + 100, why not just say "pretty nice" instead of a gangster slang?

11. Member
    No I was laughing at you for not knowing that. Gangster slang? Lol

12. Member
    + 100, why not just say "pretty nice" instead of a gangster slang?
    Well I dont know how or when it became "gangster slang." I've never seen any data or factual history that proves the term derived from such and I'm most certainly not a gangster. I personally would never classify something I'm ignorant of into a specific category such as "gangster slang", because its comes off a bit bigoted. Now I'm not saying that you are a bigot, but your classification sounds bigoted. Saying something or someone is "dope" is indeed slang for saying something or someone is nice, but "dope" adds emphasis to it/their niceness. Most people with what ever language they speak use some sort of slang at some point in their conversation. I have no doubt that a five minute conversation with you and I could point out numerous slang words or terms you use unwittingly. A lot of people like to think they speak properly 100% of the time, but most do not. Slang comes in so many forms that people using it don't often know they are. A made up word or term from your family, neighborhood, or region that cant be found in the dictionary. A term that has been shortened into a single word. Often times the slang used by people are actual defined words and terms, just used in ways other than how they are defined in the dictionary. Its called "vernacular" and not "gangster slang". With that said, I am glad I could help you understand the term, so you aren't so befuddled next time you see or hear it.

13. Member
    I'm referring to the word "dope" which is a slang for drugs. Glad I could help you with that.

14. Member
    I'm referring to the word "dope" which is a slang for drugs. Glad I could help you with that.
    Dope is in no way slang for drugs lol. "Dope" in the context of drugs is a common noun defined as such in the dictionary

15. Member
    I got mine last week. Was a nice touch. "classy" will be my word of choice here.

on a lighter nope. Dope ws used correctly. deff not slang in this context for drugs. hasn't anyone ever listened to bel biv devoe. lol that girl is dooooope. sorry i had too.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimim View Post
    I got mine last week. Was a nice touch. "classy" will be my word of choice here.

on a lighter nope. Dope ws used correctly. deff not slang in this context for drugs. hasn't anyone ever listened to bel biv devoe. lol that girl is dooooope. sorry i had too.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimim View Post

lol love the Bell Biv Devoe line and I most certainly wont talk down about your choice of words.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversity210 View Post
    lol love the Bell Biv Devoe line and I most certainly wont talk down about your choice of words.
    lol thanks man. . . was a nice package though. I ended up buying 2 shirts vs 1. I still want 1 other that isn't in stock in my size.

This entire post was Dope and now I’m hungry for a Samich and Doritos.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    This entire post was Dope and now I’m hungry for a Samich and Doritos.
    Love it! Aint nuttin like a good ole samich with some chips piled on it. Now wash that samich and doritos down with a glass of kool-aid and you are my kind of guy lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast