We’ll me again. Still working a fuel issue on a 2013 250SHO.

Short recap:

Motor starts and runs perfectly all through the rpm range after the first start of the day. If I stop for a while (15-30 min) the next time I start it, it will start fine but will starve for fuel within a few minutes of idle or if I try to hit it to WOT. Engine will not restart until I pump the bulb until hard. Then it’ll immediately restart. Will die again if I idle but if I get it above around 4,000 rpm it will run fine again until the next pro longed idle or shut down.

I have so far:
Replaced all fuel lines
Replaced all fuel filters including vst
Replaced LP fuel pump
I’ve run off an external tank (problem still occurs)
Insured the fuel cooler isn’t clogged

One weird thing to note is I found one of the water lines after the fuel cooler was inexplicably plumbed into the T of the vapor lines near the “canister” thought for-sure that was the issue. Re plumbed everything correctly but still have the problem.

Is there a chance the “vapor cutoff solenoid Could have been compromised from the water intrusion and not opening to vent the vst properly?

I really feel like it’s a vapor thing since it occurs when the engine is at its hottest after getting heat soaked. will run all day at high rpm’s

Really really getting tired of this problem and feel like I’ve done about everything possible.