Thread: Joshua 6:21

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    God gave us the ability to make babies and have freewill. God didn't stop the mothers of the 63 million aborted babies in the US from being pregnant either. Freewill. Hacking them to pieces? The Bible doesn't say other than the "edge of the sword". There are humane was to kill with blades.
    Care to share a couple of ways to kill babies with a sword that would be humane?

2. Banned
    So... if on the NBC evening news tonight Putin declares God is telling him to destroy the evil Ukrainians, would you say he is a nut job?
    But Joshua was directed by God?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    So... if on the NBC evening news tonight Putin declares God is telling him to destroy the evil Ukrainians, would you say he is a nut job?
    But Joshua was directed by God?
    Do you hang around this forum just to cause discord, you have truly proved you have no desire to accept the Bible as God's word. Just move on and live your life.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
    Do you hang around this forum just to cause discord, you have truly proved you have no desire to accept the Bible as God's word. Just move on and live your life.
    I think the word is troll.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

5. Member

Jeff,
    I strongly believe that Holeshot hit that nail straight up on the head.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    All the holidays. Flood myth is in most cultures.
    Who made all the holidays Christian, and the fact the a major flood is found in most cultures should somewhat light up that lightbulb in your head that it is not a myth.
    Guess the elevator don't go up that far reckon?

7. Member
    Care to share a couple of ways to kill babies with a sword that would be humane?
    While I am happy you are here learning God's Word, you will be judged more harshly on judgment day for that knowledge.
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    All the holidays. Flood myth is in most cultures.
    How is the flood a myth? Also, might want to be careful insinuating God is a hypocrite or lazy. Once you die, you will be judged. Hope you repent before it is too late

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    How is the flood a myth? Also, might want to be careful insinuating God is a hypocrite or lazy. Once you die, you will be judged. Hope you repent before it is too late
    mram
    Perhaps you have forgotten that rds_nc is an atheist, so he doesn't have any worries about any gods, and he may even consider himself to be in total control of his life making him his own 'god'.

10. Member
    I am not an atheist and certainly do not visit their forums trying to agitate them but will be happy to share the Gospel to one wanting to renounce atheism.

Trolls excepted.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    RMP Engine Support

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    I am not an atheist and certainly do not visit their forums trying to agitate them but will be happy to share the Gospel to one wanting to renounce atheism.

Trolls excepted.
    Glad you don't get agitated like some of the folks do. I would think it would be a privilege to be ask questions about your beliefs. If a 10 y.o. kid ask questions, should a Christian be agitated?

12. Member
    Glad you don't get agitated like some of the folks do. I would think it would be a privilege to be ask questions about your beliefs. If a 10 y.o. kid ask questions, should a Christian be agitated?
    Read last two words of my last post.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    RMP Engine Support

13. Member
    By your statement, are we to believe that your intelligence, using this word very loosely, is that of a 10yrs old or very less?
    my recollection serves me well about your bragging about 2 of your offspring being attorneys and a 3rd having a PHD in something. Saddest thing in life is getting lost in your own lies.

You have been made by many, and your tactics and actions still have not changed. Really .

14. Member

Trolls excepted.
    Very well said.

15. Banned
    Let me guess ... You were raised by good christian people, trained at an early age, some where in the bible belt of America.

16. Banned

Trolls excepted.
    Let me guess ...you were raised by good christian people, trained at an early age, somewhere in the bible belt of America.

17. Banned
    What I have noticed..... not one person that reads this page, believes in killing babies. Not one person will publicly state that, because the bible is cool with baby slaughter. What do you do when your personal morals are in conflict with the bible? Don't you think this subject would be a great for your next bible study class?
    Better sweep this under the rug, and or, attack the messenger.

18. Member
    What I have noticed..... not one person that reads this page, believes in killing babies. Not one person will publicly state that, because the bible is cool with baby slaughter. What do you do when your personal morals are in conflict with the bible? Don't you think this subject would be a great for your next bible study class?
    Every christian should be pro life. Every Christian should publicly state it. I do. God does :) there is more to your joshua story that you are ignorant to. Study up and you might be surprised. Your thread got me watching videos and reading historical data about jericho. Thanks

19. Member
    If you were here to learn, the questions you ask would be different, but it is apparent to all that you are only here to cause discord. To answer you, No one on here that I know of supports killing babies. It is not a Christian's place to question what God has done in the past only to learn from it so we don't repeat history. Trying to figure out why God did something is a mute point to me as I believe he knows what is best for me and mankind. It is called Faith.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

20. Banned
    If you were here to learn, the questions you ask would be different, but it is apparent to all that you are only here to cause discord. To answer you, No one on here that I know of supports killing babies. It is not a Christian's place to question what God has done in the past only to learn from it so we don't repeat history. Trying to figure out why God did something is a mute point to me as I believe he knows what is best for me and mankind. It is called Faith.

Care to share your early childhood upbringing?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast