2019 Z20 Electrical System Freezing Up?

Just got a 2019 Z20. Learning how to use the systems on it. It has the lighted digital buttons that are standard on the 2019 Z20. I’ve noticed that after I power on everything and get all the graphs running etc. that after some time…maybe 30 min or so the whole system locks up. None of the button will work or change. Lights are illuminating button and graphs are on but pushing the dash buttons does nothing. I have to power off the whole system and turn everything back on. It’ll work again for a bit then do it again. Any ideas?

2. Member
    Could be the ecm going out. I had to replace mine, nitro covered it even though I was out of warranty.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    Ok, thank you. Maybe I should call Nitro technical support if that exists?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basshnter View Post
    Ok, thank you. Maybe I should call Nitro technical support if that exists?
    They aren't helpful on the phone. Just, "contact your dealer"
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

5. Member
    Were you able to get any answers on your system freezing up. I'm on my second switch panel and it's starting to freeze up just as the first one did. I've tried everything I can think of, sealing the bake of the pad, turning off the panel lights and nothing seems to work. If you were able to get any workable answers I'd greatly appreciate if you'd post them.

Quote Originally Posted by basshnter View Post
    Just got a 2019 Z20. Learning how to use the systems on it. It has the lighted digital buttons that are standard on the 2019 Z20. I’ve noticed that after I power on everything and get all the graphs running etc. that after some time…maybe 30 min or so the whole system locks up. None of the button will work or change. Lights are illuminating button and graphs are on but pushing the dash buttons does nothing. I have to power off the whole system and turn everything back on. It’ll work again for a bit then do it again. Any ideas?
    USAF Retired 1981-2004
    Police Detective Retired 2004-2022